Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others

Three years ago, I wore a sign that read "NO WAR" around my neck for 3 months. I abhor this administration. I am not excited at the prospect of a Democratic Congress.

I voted anyway.

I encourage you to do likewise (but only mildly encourage, because it's not in my character to be rah-rah about these things).

***

Anyway, this is ReginaSpektor.net, not HalfAssedPoliticalActivism.net, so here's a couple of interviews I don't even remember having uploaded:

14 September 2005, Morning Sedition

22 February 2006, Radio Warwick


I haven't re-listened to these, but I do remember that the recording quality on the Radio Warwick file is absurdly bad. Fairly warned be thee, says I.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

time to update the lyrics session, huh?

Anonymous said...

god regina i admire u soooo much i swear...u rock. U are soooo talented i wish i could be more like u....=)

Anonymous said...

Have you been posting comments under Anonymous again srg?

Anonymous said...

Woww. Your site is amazing. I come here all the time.

<3

Sal said...

You should get the pole out of your ass and stick to music. Not excited about a Democratic Congress? Maybe some of us have gotten nostalgic for the days of unending gridlock. That's better than letting some illiterate Texas dude blow up the whole world.

Anonymous said...

i have the translation (and phonetic) for the russian part in "8th Floor" if you're interested
sailorpunk777@earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

More music please!!! I'm jonesing.

Anonymous said...

i think it's time for an update ;)

Anonymous said...

today is 18 de febrero!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINA!!!!!!

nadie se acordo!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey...thank you so much for setting this up...awesome blog....

kullboy12@yahoo.com